Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 21, 2008

I know it seems like we are getting ahead of ourselves, but we found this awesome set on craigslist for a really great price.  The sweet family happened to be in Greenwood and could even deliver it to our house.  It was such a blessing from the Lord.  We won't work on the rest of the nursery for a while, but we were so excited to get this up!!!  The blanket that is on the crib was on my mom and my Aunt Jayne's crib which is such a sweet gift to us!!  Grandma Lu...do you see the cover on the changing table?  We don't have the pads yet so that sweet pillowcase will be there for a while! :)



1 comment:

The Slonekers said...

Sally!! I'm so excited for you guys! There must be something in the water because you are one of many of my friends that are pregnant now....so, I'm going to stick with Propel until the time is right for us!! the Nursery looks great and I can't wait to see that precious little Acosta!