Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

1st Mother's Day

Today was my first Mother's Day!!! I could not have asked for a better Mother's Day present than my sweet little Joaquin!!!!!!!! He is a joy in my life, more than he will ever understand.

Happy Mother's Day to my mom!! I wouldn't have known how to be a mom without you! You make motherhood way more enjoyable for me by the example that you give daily as a mom!!!!

Happy Mother's Day Maria Elena!!!! Thanks for all the love you have given our family!!!!!!

2 comments:

Drew and Rachel said...

Dear Sally and Carlos,

We've been watching your blog, but haven't told you yet that Joaquin is just wonderful! He is all boy. Thanks for sharing your pictures. I'm so glad to hear that Joaquin is a good eater. Just like everyone is probably telling you -- long sleep is coming soon.

Thinking of you,

Rachel

rachel blackwell said...

So So So Cute!! I am definitely going to need a shirt like that for me little boy! Miss you Sal!