Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Weekend Getaway!

This weekend was wonderful. Carlos and I finally got a getaway weekend ALONE!! No one but us!! I'm pretty sure that this has not happened (except for work related or wedding getaways) since Joaquin was born!!! Mom and dad let us use their cozy little cottage in Kingston, AR and Aunt Betsy and Uncle David offered to let Joaquin hang out with them for the weekend! It was so quiet and relaxing. There is nothing nearby, so we didn't even leave once! We watched Lost, Carlos went for a long walk, we played Sequence and we SLEPT IN! :) Thanks everyone who made this weekend possible.

1 comment:

Drew and Rachel said...

I am envious. I haven't even been on a DATE with my hubby in ages, much less a weekend...for over two years. Kids. Busy life.

By the way Sally, I haven't yet told you congratulations regarding your next little Acosta. That is wonderful news! I'm watching your blog carefully for any updates about your pregnancy and other Acosta family happenings.

Rachel
Drew too