Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Bucket List

One of my favorite show's is "19 Kids and Counting." This show is about a family in Sprindale, Arkansas that has 19 kids. They are believers and really live out what they say they believe. I have enjoyed "getting to know them" through their show. When we decided to move back this direction, many people had heard about Springdale because of the Duggar family. A few of those friends have said that they were expecting me to be on an episode since I live near them. Today, I got my opportunity. The oldest of the 19 kids owns 2 car lots in Springdale. I have been curious for a while as to whether or not he traded cars. I went today to see if he would take a look at my Acura Integra. We are in the market for a van and I saw that he had one on his lot. He happened to be there, as well as the TLC film crew. They taped the whole time I talked to Josh about my car. He asked if I could bring the car by. I went to get the car and came back to the lot. The crew filmed us while we looked at it and while Josh drove it around. The film crew also came with us to the other lot while we looked at the van. The crew asked if I did decide to make the trade, if I would call Josh so he could notify them and they could film the transaction. Hysterical. It was really fun for me plus, I really think that Josh is an honest salesman, so I know if we do trade our car in, we will get a good deal. Watch for me sometime this season on TLC! :) HAHA.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow!!! How exciting! I'm related to a celebrity! :)

Mark and Beth said...

absolutely hilarious! only you, sal!