Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Table Top

Well...I stepped out of the room for A SECOND and when I came back, here is where Joaquin was. On top of the table, putting cereal into the glass cup. He LOVES to climb on everything and the table is not an exception. Thankfully there was nothing dangerous up there. I am going to have to be careful what I leave there.

On the same day, I went to switch the laundry and when I came back into the kitchen/living room area, I could not find Joaquin. Then I saw that the back door was open!! WHAT?? Scared me to death. Joaquin was outside, with the dogs, in his diaper. The door knob on the back door happens to be an easier handle for him and he was able to open it. Another thing that I am going to have to lock at all times. Yikes.

No comments: