Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bible Study Fellowship (BSF)

Joaquin and I started BSF today for the first time. I am so excited!! My sweet neighbor, Sarah is also coming with us (we are so glad). This year the study is on Isaiah!! Can I get an AMEN?? It's a very structured bible study with a lot a small group time as well as a large group teaching time. The kids are not only taken care of during that time, they are taught (on a lower level), the same thing that we are taught! So my sweet toddler Joaquin is learning about the book of Isaiah!! Brings tears to my eyes. This year, they are working at translating BSF lessons into Spanish and Chinese! How cool. Here is the BSF website link if anyone is interested in finding out more about it.

www.biblestudyfellowship.com

No comments: