Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The New Slide!

I have been looking on Craigslist for months now to find a climbing toy with a slide for Joaquin. He is a CLIMBING monkey!! All of the ones I have found have been pretty expensive. Yesterday, I hit the jackpot. I found one for $10!! I picked it up and set it up in our living room. Joaquin is in heaven. I don't think he has done anything else since yesterday. Slide Slide Slide. He also claps for himself when he gets to the bottom.

1 comment:

SherriLewis said...

He is soooo stinking cute! I could bite him. He is getting taller too. I miss seeing you guys around.