Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Carlos and I have been working hard to conserve energy and save money as well as do our part to help out the environment.  It has been fun to come up with creative ways to do this.   Here are a few:
We keep up our compost pile and recycle as much as possible.
We have been trying to eat some organic foods.
We also try to shop locally (small business) for flowers and food.
We drive less, or we try to carpool if possible.
We have installed a few water aerators on our faucets and shower heads that save a lot of water each year.
BUT, my absolute favorite has been that we have stopped using our drying and so I get to hang all the clothes out on the line!!  They always smell so fresh!!  It makes me so happy to look out the window to see the sheet, towels and clothes blowing in the wind! (I'm pretty sure this feeling is genetic!! :))  God blows the clothes in the sunshine and dries them off for me!! :)

No comments: