Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Mom and Gramma Lulu visited Greenwood for a great weekend!!!!!!!!  We had such a great time. We talked and talked and talked (I know all of you that know us are so surprised by this).  We sat out on the screened in porch, they rearranged all my furniture and they did a TON of yard work!!  We made many piles of pine cones and pulled all of the "foreign" plants out of the flower beds.  Gramma bought me a "lopper" to lop off all the small trees and bushes that didn't need to be there!!  We also got to grill out with Carlos and sit on the patio with our new patio chairs (thanks mom and gramma!!)  I would not change that weekend for anything in the world.  I have some amazing women to live up to!!

No comments: