Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Since coming to Greenwood, the Lord has provided my dream job.  I work at a ministry called "A Place For Us" that houses 6 (at a time) young women who are going through unplanned pregnancy.  They live in the program until the baby is born (and for a little while after).  I am the program instructor. I am in charge of the girls' Bible studies, adoption classes, parenting classes, crown budgeting, keeping up with the girls' schooling (some with GED, others homebound high school).  I also work with them on job skills and training.  It's hard to describe all that the ministry entails in just a few words.  The team of amazingly Godly ladies I work with are such a blessing and so encouraging as we all go through triumphs and failures together!  Praise HIM!  Here are a few pictures of my girls.  

No comments: